Escape to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. The region surrounding Great Smoky Mountains National Park provides a variety of accommodations to outfit your vacation plans and destination weddings, from spacious chalets to cozy cabins. Some have spectacular mountain views while others are set into natural woodlands that provide private, quiet and tranquil settings. Lodging, cabins and vacation rentals come in all sizes, with a variety of amenities, and with as many beds and bedrooms your group needs.
Whatever your vacation desires, the Great Smoky Mountains are your ideal destination, and a few nights in one of the many cabins or other lodging options in Townsend, Tennessee (near Cades Cove) are the perfect way to experience them!
- Pioneer Cabins and Guest Farm - Six cozy log cabins on 13 private and secluded acres with rolling hills, wooded mountain side, majestic mountain
views. Each cabin is uniquely different, in Cades Cove styles and settings. All cabins fully furnished with kitchen, A/C, Satellite TV,
hot tub, rocking chairs, picnic table, outdoor grill and fireplace. Farm activities include daily pony rides, petting farm, and organic
gardens with flowers, vegetables, herbs, and fruits. 24 hours open office facilities with internet access, laundry, movies and games.
Volunteer Cabin Rentals
Looking for cabins in Pigeon Forge or Townsend? Volunteer Cabin Rentals offers rental cabins throughout beautiful Wears Valley, which is located just minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. Wears Valley has its own entrance into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, so it is convenient for hikers. Many of our cabins deliver panoramic mountain ridges, gently rolling meadows, spring-fed streams or heavy woodlands views. We have small cabins for romantic weekends and large group cabins for weddings, family reunions and church retreats. Visit our site to book a cabin online for your next hiking adventure.
- Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins: Many people dream all of their lives of staying in a cabin on top of a private mountain. Well... here's your chance! Our cabins are handcrafted and near Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The cabins have plenty of open space to enjoy inside and outside. The insides are thoughtfully equipped and furnished from the cozy living room to the romantic bedroom. The outsides are equally pleasing. Out back on the deck there are Bar-B-Q grills and picnic tables. On the front porches are big comfortable rocking chairs to watch the blazing sunsets or the fireflies.
Come and take a closer look: www.bluesmokecabins.com
- Smoky Cabins offers beautiful one – eight bedroom log cabins located adjacent to the Great Smoky Mountains in scenic Townsend, Tennessee. Many of our cabins feature game rooms, spectacular mountain views, hot tubs and more luxury amenities. All of our cabins are within just a few minutes to Little River and many other fun family attractions. If you’re looking for a beautiful log cabin near the Smoky Mountains you have come to the right place. The staff at Smoky Cabins invites you to enjoy the picturesque Great Smoky Mountains area, enjoy beautiful streams, mountain views, and the abundant wildlife of the Smokies. The cabins are rustic outside with all the comforts of home inside. Some are ideal for large groups and others are ideal for romantic getaways. Please visit our website at www.smokycabins.com for pictures and further information about our cabins. We welcome you to your Smoky Mountain home-away-from home. We can be reached at 865-980-0082
- Dancing Bear Lodge is a full-service resort, offering a level of luxury and service that sets it apart by providing different styles of individually appointed accommodations to ensure your total comfort from the beginning of your visit until the moment you depart. Our award winning farm-to-table restaurant, Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro, offers a refined assortment of regionally inspired dishes, refreshing cocktails, craft beers, and wines from a fully-stocked bar — all served among rustic surroundings and calming wooded vistas. Spacious beds, stone fireplaces, hot tubs, dedicated WiFi, and hotel-like amenities blend luxury and leisure. Located only minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, enjoy the best Townsend has to offer at your Smoky Mountain basecamp, with miles of hiking trails and seasonally available complimentary bike rentals. Our Event Center, Pavilion, and additional spaces are picture-perfect for private events. Book online at http://smokymtncabin or call toll free (800) 369-0111.
- Tipton's Cabin Rentals: Romantic & Family Cabin Rentals in Townsend Tn near miles and miles of hiking trails, Cades Cove and the Entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. 1-3 bedrooms, Private Hot Tubs, Jacuzzi, Fireplaces in private and secluded woodland settings.
To reserve, please call us at 865-448-0935, or visit our website at www.tiptoncabins.com
- Smoky Mountain Vacation Rentals & Realty
3603 Wears Valley Road, Sevierville, TN 37862 (865) 366-7479.
At Smoky Mountain Vacation Rentals, we have the ideal Smoky Mountain cabin to suit your vacation needs. If you’re planning a destination wedding/honeymoon in the mountains, or even if you’re returning to the Smokies to celebrate an anniversary, we can provide you with a private, cozy getaway in a quiet, peaceful setting. Located in Wears Valley, we’re just minutes from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, home of world-class attractions like the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, dozens of music theaters, family-fun centers, museums, and outdoor-themed activities.
If you would like to list your Townsend Cabin, Chalet, Cottage, Vacation Rental, Lodge, Inn or Bed & Breakfast on this page, please email us at: