Escape to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. The region surrounding Great Smoky Mountains National Park provides a variety of accommodations to outfit your vacation plans, from spacious chalets to cozy cabins. Some have spectacular mountain views while others are set into natural woodlands that provide private, quiet and tranquil settings. Lodging, cabin and vacation rentals come in all sizes, with a variety of amenities, and with as many beds and bedrooms your group needs.
Whatever your vacation desires, the Great Smoky Mountains are your ideal destination, and a few nights in one of the many cabins or other lodging options in Townsend, Tennessee (near Cades Cove) are the perfect way to experience them!
- Moose Creek Crossing
- offers luxurious log cabins in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Our cabins showcase breathtaking mountain views and provide amenities to keep you as busy, or not, as you want to be with fully-stocked game room, relaxing hot tubs and fully equipped kitchens. Shopping, restaurants and local attractions are only minutes away. We are a small, family owned & operated cabin rental business, with emphasis on your needs in mind by providing superior customer service and top notch accommodations. For memorable moments, book your next mountain vacation with us! Book online or give us a call.
Toll Free - 1-888-972-2246
- Pioneer Cabins and Guest Farm
- - Six cozy log cabins on 13 private and secluded acres with rolling hills, wooded mountain side, majestic mountain
views. Each cabin is uniquely different, in Cades Cove styles and settings. All cabins fully furnished with kitchen, A/C, Satellite TV,
hot tub, rocking chairs, picnic table, outdoor grill and fireplace. Farm activities include daily pony rides, petting farm, and organic
gardens with flowers, vegetables, herbs, and fruits. 24 hours open office facilities with internet access, laundry, movies and games.
- Timbercreek Cabin Rentals
3121 Wears Valley Road * Sevierville, TN 37862 * (800) 837-7022
Timbercreek Cabin Rentals is located in the Foothills of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park in peaceful Wears Valley halfway between Pigeon Forge and Townsend. Having our own entrance into the Great Smoky Mountain National Park allows you to leave your cabin and be on your favorite hiking trail, casting in your favorite fishing hole, or biking through Cades Cove in a matter of minutes. You can even take a day trip over the mountain to Cherokee, North Carolina and try your hand at rolling the dice. We welcome you to come stay the night with us in the Pigeon Forge area and take the time to make new memories or rekindle old ones in the rental cabin of your choice.
- Volunteer Cabin Rentals
Looking for cabins in Pigeon Forge or Townsend? Volunteer Cabin Rentals offers rental cabins throughout beautiful Wears Valley, which is located just minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. Wears Valley has its own entrance into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, so it is convenient for hikers. Many of our cabins deliver panoramic mountain ridges, gently rolling meadows, spring-fed streams or heavy woodlands views. We have small cabins for romantic weekends and large group cabins for weddings, family reunions and church retreats. Visit our site to book a cabin online for your next hiking adventure.
- Townsend View Rentals:
- Come hike the Smokies and stay with Townsend View Cabin Rentals. We offer cabins on the "Peaceful Side of the Smokies" in Townsend, Tennessee adjacent to Cades Cove and the trails of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have cabins to suit your needs from
cozy one-bedrooms, perfect for honeymoon or romantic getaways, to cabins that will accommodate gatherings for family and friends. Pet friendly
cabins are available. Relax in a pool after hiking. Townsend is only a short drive to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge featuring a variety of
attractions including Dollywood, restaurants, discount malls, and entertainment.
- Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins:
- Many people dream all of their lives of staying in a cabin on top of a private mountain. Well... here's your chance! Our cabins are handcrafted and near Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The cabins have plenty of open space to enjoy inside and outside. The insides are thoughtfully equipped and furnished from the cozy living room to the romantic bedroom. The outsides are equally pleasing. Out back on the deck there are Bar-B-Q grills and picnic tables. On the front porches are big comfortable rocking chairs to watch the blazing sunsets or the fireflies.
Come and take a closer look: www.bluesmokecabins.com
- Summit 54 Vacation Property Management
- is a member of iTrip.net, an international vacation property management firm. From Gatlinburg, through Pigeon Forge and all the way to Townsend, Summit 54 has a wide variety of accommodations, offering something for every taste and price. Offering Mountain views to downtown condos, Summit 54 has what you’re looking for. For a 10% Discount every time, just enter discount code "HIKE" in your booking, and plan your next trail adventure. Visit our blog at Summit54.com for upcoming events and reviews.
- Mountain Mist Cabins
- provides exceptional Townsend lodging with five lovely themed cabins. All of our cabins are spaced out and nestled among the forest, giving you plenty of privacy. Each cabin has a romantic, outdoor hot tub on your own private deck, hardwood floors, fully equipped kitchen, dining table, fireplace and access to onsite facilities such as free Laundromat and a picnic pavilion with charcoal grill. Each cabin is pet friendly and non-smoking. With cabins accommodating two to ten people, we're perfect for a romantic getaway or family vacation. At night you're welcome to sit around the campfire ring to eat s'mores or tell stories. Call us now at 1-865-448-6650.
- Tuckaleechee Retreat Center
Retreats, Reunions, Getaways
Group facilities and cabins on 53 beautiful mountain acres on the peaceful side of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Three 2 story group lodges sleeping from 14 to 40 people, and 3 individual cabins sleeping from 4 to 6 people.
Spectacular views, reasonable nightly rates, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV/DVD, hot tubs, linens and towels provided, outdoor pool, porches with rockers. Family environment, non-smoking inside, alcohol free. Minimum stay: 2 nights. Please call us at 1-865-448-6442.
- Creekwood Cabin
- ... just the place to explore, relax, rejuvenate in the Smoky Mountains
Come stay with us on "the Peaceful Side of the Smokies" and enjoy your days hiking gorgeous trails followed by evenings relaxing in the comforts of home. Creekwood is located 3 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 9 miles from Cades Cove. This charming family-owned cabin sleeps 6 and is pet friendly. A stone fireplace, large windows, hardwood floors, and quality furnishings create a cozy cottage atmosphere. Relax indoors or out overlooking a spring-fed creek in a quaint mountain hollow. Book online or give us a call today.
If you would like to list your Townsend Cabin, Chalet, Cottage, Vacation Rental, Lodge, Inn or Bed & Breakfast on this page, please email us at: